Caritas Sri Lanka – SEDEC
We are the social arm of the Catholic Church in Sri Lanka. We urgently seek experienced and qualified individuals for the following positions :
– Qualified in the field of Accountancy
– Age limit less than 60 years.
– Requires travelling to Diocesan Centers Island Wide.
– A recognized degree holder in the field of Sociology, Humanities and/or Development Studies
– A minimum of 05 years of experience in Project Management in the field of community and/or social development
– Excellent written and oral communication and language skills
– Experience in donor engagement, monitoring & evaluation and budgeting will be desired.
– A degree holder in the field of Sociology, Psychology, Humanities and/or Development Studies
– Previous experience in a similar or related position in the field of community and/or social development will be an added qualification
TRAINEE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
– A/L in the Commerce stream with a credit pass for Accounts
– Part qualification of an Accountancy Exam or A.A.T.
– Computer literate
– Requires travel to project areas in the country
– Experience in monitoring & evaluation of similar project and familiarity with issues related will be advantageous
– Male/female below 45 years
Remuneration and other Terms & Conditions of employment are negotiable.
Send your full CV along with contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Senior Executive Manager
Caritas Sri Lanka – SEDEC,
No. 133, Kynsey Road, Colombo 8.
Telephone: 2691885/2693989; Fax: 2695136
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com